PURPLE & GOLD CLUB
Induction Criteria for Hall of Fame
Updated January 29, 2009
1. Any person who has provided a significant service to, or made a significant contribution to, the growth, success and positive reputation of Lake Stevens High School and/or the community of Lake Stevens.
2. Contribution to have occurred while person attended Lake Stevens High School as a student, post attendance of Lake Stevens High School or post-employment of the Lake Stevens School District.
3. Person must have graduated from Lake Stevens High School AND 10 years have passed since their graduation, or person must be employed by or must have been employed by the Lake Stevens School District for at least 15 years, or person must volunteer or must have volunteered for the Lake Stevens School District for at least 15 years.
4. Posthumous inductions are permitted.
5. The Committee reserves the right under special circumstances to waive any of the above induction requirement when moving forward to induct a person into the Lake Stevens High School Hall of Fame Special circumstances may include, but are not limited to, death occurring prior to being otherwise eligible, heroic event, timing of person's significant contribution or service to Lake Stevens such as age, social or cultural norms or era.
6. The Committee reserves the right at any time to revise or amend the above mentioned criteria upon unanimous vote of all Committee members.